Reservation

Room Type:
Double room with shared bathroom
Arrival Date:
   
Number of Nights?
Name & Surname:
E-Mail:
Telephone Number:
Nationality:
Arrival Time:
Please contact us for availability before sending credit card details.
Terms and Conditions

We advise you to contact the hostel to ask for availability before you make online booking By making online booking we charge 10 % of the total amount of your bill as a deposit from your credit card ( the rest of amount (90 %) will be payable upon arrival to the hostel.
Deposit percentage can change on group (more than 10 people) bookings.

Cancellation for ANZAC Day(from 20 april to 27 april) & New Year( 26 december to 3 January)

Please notify the hostel at least 14 days in advance of your check-in date if you need to cancel your booking. Cancellations made after 14 days will will be charged for the full lengh of your reserved stay. All cancellations, regardless of timing, will result in a loss of original deposit
Cancellation policy

Individual Reservations

Please notify the hostel at least 72 hours in advance of your check-in date if you need to cancel your booking. Cancellations made after 72 hours will result in a charge to your credit card equal to your first nightís stay. Travelers who cancel after their check-in date will be charged for the full length of their reserved stay. All cancellations, regardless of timing, will result in a loss of original deposit.

Group Reservations

All group cancellations must be reported to Metropolis Hostel at least 14 days in advance of your groupís check-in date. Cancellations made 7-14 days prior to check-in will result in a charge to your credit card equal to your first nightís stay. After 7 days, you will be charged for the full lengh of your groupís reserved stay. All cancellations, regardless of timing, will result in a loss of original deposit.